Monday, March 26, 2012

A Warped POV by A. Dacosta Brathway

March 26th, Monday... So I'm flipping channels on my TV and I happen upon the Atlanta Housewives on BRAVO. Sheree' is in a jewelry store with her future son-in-law and they are looking at engagement rings. The jeweler announces that the (particular) ring they are looking at costs $40,000.00! The brother is taken aback by the price and comments on it (To the effect of that's a steep price for an engagement ring!), to which Sheree' responds with "blah, blah, blah, you can work overtime!") No, she did not blink or stutter! I have to hand it to the casting people for the 'Housewives' Franchise! They know how to find despicable people!
Don't get your drawers in a bunch. I know it's TV and it's entertainment and man, I AM ENTERTAINED! I see why people are frustrated and disillusioned with the rules of Society. No wonder people are flocking to Religion for guidance. It's just too bad Kingdom principles do not work in the secular setting. You're going to have to die to experience that stuff (if you're conscious to know what you're feeling! Good luck with that!). I was thinking about getting married (again). I no longer harbor those thoughts!

No comments: