Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A Warped POV by A. Dacosta Brathway

March 21st, Wednesday... I was just reading an online Yahoo article about Newt Gingrich's faltering campaign for the Republican nomination for President, and Gingrich remains adamant about running in spite of losing numbers and no money! I started thinking, how could I support a man who criticizes the existing president about the economy while his financial arrogance has run amuck? How can I trust him to do the right thing with money?
I guess having rich friends is a nice thing to have but is it feasible to be so irresponsible with someone else's money? (Even when they are stupid enough to allow you to be?) Right now, 3 drones (spy planes) are grounded and they cost 3.8 billion dollars to build! I mean, so as to not give the appearance of wasting money, could those planes be loaned out (rented out) to be used at an amusement park or something? You know, let the kids fly them around the park. Or maybe small children can be seat belted in and flown around? What?
I don't know... Maybe it is me? What am I thinking? Red flags are flapping in my head like gale force winds are blowing! Would someone please lock the asylum's front door and check all the exits? Somebody call "Crazy Joe!" (Lean On Me!)

No comments: