Saturday, March 24, 2012

A Warped POV by A. Dacosta Brathway

March 24th, Saturday...I hate Facebook! I've said that before but, now that I think about it, maybe it is not Facebook that I hate but the people on it... And, maybe I don't hate them but... Whatever!
Anyway, I commented on something someone posted and I got a rebuttal on my comment. A rebuttal on an opinion? Why? Are people so frustrated that no one else can have an opinion on something of their own free will? I'm wrong? So what if I am wrong? It's just my opinion! In my opinion, an opinion is like an asshole. Everybody has one and they all stink!
All of that being said, the guy told me that he wanted to debate me on my opinion. debate me? Why? Is it because you think your opinion is better than mine and I should, maybe, adopt your point of view? Or, do you want to debate me because you think you will the debate and become the master of the debate?
Well, I have a suggestion, if you want to be the master of the debate, why don't you just... (Wait for it...) MASTURBATE! BOOM! YEAH I SAID IT!

No comments: