Tuesday, June 26, 2007

CRAP/ My Journal by Al Brathway

June 26th, Tuesday/ Oh my god, Paris Hilton is out! That hardened criminal is back in the flow of society. Hide the cocaine and the booze... Lock the garage doors! Close the clubs! This menace to society is back on the scene. Man I'm glad I don't live in LA. It's the Son of Sam thing all over again./ I have to say it is kind of funny this whole thing... I saw the pictures of a smiling Paris as she walked to her freedom. Her family hugged her and reassured her that she can now resume her lifestyle of foolishness and stupidity. Never mind the fact that she now has a record. I'm sure they will find a way to twist it to make it look like that's a good thing. My question is will she stand by the comments she made about changing her life before she entered her cubicle? Will she be as committed to making those adjustments as she said she would be before she did her bid? Hell, I'll bet she's gone "commando" and drunk in a club right now to christen her release. I'd be surprised if anything changes w/ this chick. Before you know it, she will be back to her old self and America will, again, be exposed to the shananigans of Paris Hilton!/ CRAP!

No comments: