Thursday, June 7, 2007

CRAP/ My Journal by Al Brathway

June 7th, Thursday/ I was listening to a sports talk radio station this morning and the topic of Gary Sheffield's comments about Black players vs Latin players came up again. The commentator said that Gary's comments were very vague and that he needed to be more "specific." Whatever happened to being able to say whatever you want to say, whether it be vague or specific? I used to get that criticism levied against me all the time but I learned from the critics; although I have to admit that it is a problem for me to have to always be specific when I speak to someone... I mean, there was a time when I loved to tell someone, who pissed me off, to "kiss my ass!" Now I have to be more specific and tell someone, who has pissed me off, what part of my ass I want that person to kiss! CRAP!

No comments: