Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Warped POV by A. Dacosta Brathway

February 1st, Wednesday... I will never tweet any words! I will not do Twitter!/ I just heard some disturbing news that cut me to the quick. Some company is paying Kim Kardashian $10,000.00 a tweet! What the hell can she say that is worth that kind of cheese? I have more profound things to say, in my warped frame of mind, than she could EVER say!
Don't get it twisted! I know it's not her... I know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. She's not paying herself but she is sure cashing in for absolutely nothing! (And there are absolutely no absolutes! Go figure...)
So, what's my point? This whole thing is out of control. There are rules that defy all logic now. What makes sense is nonsense! It is all about believing bullshit now! I used to think I was going crazy... Compared to what? This whole damn thing is wack! I might have to accept the fact that I am quite sane! Lord have mercy!!!

No comments: