Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Warped POV by A. Dacosta Brathway

March 30th, Wednesday... So, what's w/ the Black guy on Survivor? I'm watching him complain about the (social) condition of his tribe and he is really upset. I mean, he's acting like equal opportunity translates into equal results because he's on an island w/... Well, you do the math. All is not equal anywhere now-a-days! (Never really was for that matter!)
He actually bitched about not getting any of the (differently) prepared rice! Seems like Boston Rob has the ladies on lock down!
I don't know... I'm confused. Is the brother pissed because of the rice thing or the brainwashing of the women thing? He didn't brain wash them, nor did he cook the rice! Shit, he ain't even... in... the... game! Plus, he's an older man! Everybody knows that the elderly suffer amongst Americans. I mean, how can you be BLACK and be on Survivor and not think that you need to use the survival skills you grew up w/?
Why am I even psycho-analyzing this shit? I need to get a life!

No comments: