Sunday, January 22, 2012

A Warped POV by A. Dacosta Brathway

January 22nd, Sunday... This week past I asked GOD for some Devine Intervention. Guess what? I GOT IT! I was granted FAVOR from HIM on something that I used to do and wanted to do again.
I think what I am talking about is belief. I have always been of the opinion that I am optimistically pessimistic! But my thinking got flipped when I had an epiphany. Just as I thought that something cannot happen, I started to think about how something can just as easily happen if I believe it can. Now, it might take a minute but nothing comes before its time! My appreciation intensified when what I wanted came at a time when it was most needed and not when I most wanted it! I had conditioned myself to be impatient. Now that I have developed some patience... Well, lets just say that I have matured!
Needless to say, I'm cool!

No comments: