Monday, January 2, 2012

A Warped POV by A. Dacosta Brathway

January 2nd, Monday... DAMN! I made it! I'm into 2012! Whew! Now that I'm here & I put it out there that my resolution is to not drag 2011 garbage into 2012, here's an example of the type of things I will NOT be part & parcel to:
The lady, who owns the house I am living in, has an out-of-town friend who periodically comes to stay. When she arrives, she expects to park her car in a certain spot. That spot is where I usually park my car! Now, she will come in town, notice the space is occupied, come in the house, see me eating or typing on the computer, interrupt me & expect me to stop what I am doing & move my car! It does not matter what time of day or night... She just wants my car moved!
FUCK YOU! It's 2012 & I'm not having it! You want the space, get here when I am gone! I mean, how screwed up are you that you have to have a particular parking space? I'm sure there is an answer she has that would make perfect sense, to her! I don't want to hear it!
Moving forward in 2012!

No comments: