Thursday, January 12, 2012

A Warped POV by A. Dacosta Brathway

January 12th, Thursday... Yeah, I know... It's been a couple of days but I've been busy discovering my inner christian! Man, I've hatin' on people for no good reason! For instance, I'm Black but I dig Lady Gaga! So what if she's Madonna via CHER... I dig the fact that she has the kahunas to do what she's doing! She's famous and paid! And we know that in America, it's about being paid!
And, so what if the Kardashians are stupid! They're famous and paid! So what if the Republicans are assholes? They're famous and paid! (See if you can get a gig where you can get dumb ass people to give you millions in campaign funds to hear you spew stupid racist and bigoted comments!) And so what if idiotic unknown folks have reality shows. Now they're (in)famous and paid!
I'm done hatin' on people. The people I used to like and thought were my friends I'm not feelin' anymore. Besides, they're broke and not famous! Fuck them! "Well..."

No comments: