Saturday, January 14, 2012

A Warped POV by A. Dacosta Brathway

January 14th, Saturday... Friday the 13th was yesterday. Any Friday the 13th is always a good day for me. It's the 14th when things go south. Now, I have said this before so when you read this, don't get your drawers in a bunch! I HATE FACEBOOK! No, it's not the concept of Facebook that irks me. It's the people on Facebook that chokes my chicken! Fake philosophers, pseudo pastors, poets, pundits, posers, procrastinators, posturers, whatever... They all emerge on Facebook and spew all of these words that make them sound so intelligent... Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah... Case in point, I had a conversation with a woman who loves to post religious comments. She is ALWAYS quoting the BIBLE and making affirmations. She is very beautiful and she is always changing her profile picture, which indicates, to me, that she is suffering from one (or all) of the deadly sins. She made a comment about a "paradox." I commented that a "paradox" was 2 doctors! Well you would have thought that I slapped her momma in front of Jesus! She proceeded to give me Webster's definition of what a paradox is. So, I ask you: Can someone be so stuck on them self that they can not see a joke coming from a mile away via the 3 Stooges? I know, I know, it's me! I'm too worldly to understand the quagmire bible thumpers are stuck into. If I were preparing myself for "KINGDOM" living, I would understand those folks better. But, I don't so I don't. 2012... The end!

No comments: