Thursday, December 15, 2011

A Warped POV by A. Dacosta Brathway

December 15th, Thursday... I keep reading where the extremely rich wants to maintain Bush's tax cuts while the economy sinks deeper and deeper into the abyss. CEO's of Fortune 500 companies are getting buyout increases... Bogus mortgages are being issued. Foreclosures are (still) on the rise. The perception of a recession is present while construction of new buildings is also present and I have to ask myself, why does the powers that be in America keep fucking with its people!
Maybe I have the wrong explanation about politics and politicians. Maybe what's happening is supposed to happen. I thought (like an ass) that the system was in place to help the poor and middle class. I (now) see that it (the system) was designed to destroy those entities! I mean, where else can war be looked upon as a business? Capitalism is about statistics... Body counts and dollars and cents. Fuck the people! Procreate so that the species can be replenished so that the numbers will be there when it's time to do the fucking over!
2012 is the year when it has been prophesied that the world would come to an end,,, C'mon 2012!

No comments: