Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Warped POV by A. Dacosta Brathway

October 5th, Wednesday... So what's with the Hitler reference from Hank Williams about Obama? Hank Williams is the Monday Night Football theme song singer who took the stance that President Obama reminds him of Hitler. Of course he recanted and apologized for the statement but... I mean, doesn't that always happen when true feelings slip out and the "big bitchin'" politically incorrect cry rings out from the critics?
To be honest, I don't care what people say or think. Doesn't matter. Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one and they all stink! Really, it only matters what I think, to me. Don't get me wrong... I used to care about what other people thought. I used to seek my (so called) friends advice until I realized that they meant me no good. I found out that there is two ways to help someone. You either give someone the help they need or you give them what you think they should have. I always got the latter. Fuck that and fuck them! Right or wrong, I only listen to myself now. If what I say to myself is wrong, then I only have myself to blame, which is not all that different from listening to others. I would only have myself to blame in that circumstance also.
So, if I EVER ask any of you for advice, don't give me any if you really care about me. Ten times out of ten, I'm just fuckin' with you and patronizing you anyway so don't fall for that shit!

No comments: