Sunday, October 23, 2011

A Warped POV by A. Dacosta Brathway

October 23rd, Sunday... Sometimes my mind just wanders aimlessly. I think about things other people probably would NEVER think about. Like earlier today I was watching TV and I saw a baby breast feeding and I wondered if the phrase, "You are what you eat!" applied to that baby? Far be it from me to disrespect a baby but... Well, I was just wondering.
So I'm watching this baby breast feed and another thought popped into my head. I wondered if breast feeding in public is a baby's version of "Take Out?" Ok... When a baby is in a stroller in a mall and it vomits, can it be arrested for a DWI? I was in church this morning and while the pastor was preaching, a baby screamed out the word "SHI" but did not pronounce the "T." No one reprimanded the baby! I hear a lot of grown black folks say curse words and do not pronounce the last letter. Why is the baby allowed a pass?
I guess what I am getting at is, why do babies get away with so much "shi...?"

No comments: