Thursday, October 6, 2011

A Warped POV by A. Dacosta Brathway

October 6th, Thursday... I've been going to church regularly lately and I've been bombarded with so much 411 about the word I haven't had time to think about the debate about what color was Christ. Personally, I don't care. I'm sure I have my prejudiced moments but I really don't care what color he is.
That being said, I am puzzled about someone else's color that is mentioned in the Bible. I'm wondering if Satan is really red? I mean, is he always blushing or is it so hot where he is, he is just red hot?
I don't think any person should be tagged by the color of (his) skin but red? C'mon... Holla at a brother.
I'm not feeling like asking my pastor because he may not take it in the light I intend it to be in but I am thinking about asking Bishop TD Jakes. I listen to him and he seems like he has a real good sense of humor. If he can sing, off key, to millions of people with no shame, I think he might be able to give me an honest answer!

No comments: