Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Warped POV by A. Dacosta Brathway

November 3rd, Thursday... I was flipping the channels on my idiot box and I stumbled on an interview with the newly wed/newly separated/soon to be divorced Kim Kardashian. She was whining about how sad she was and about how hard it's going to be for her to go on... blah, blah, blah...
I started thinking. How hard can it be for a woman who claims to be distraught about her failed marriage? She claims that she needs to find a secluded place to lick her wounds. If she is so hurt, I'm thinking it would be very easy to go away... Just GO AWAY!!! Point your ass towards the horizon and get ta steppin'.The problem with her is, she cannot get enough attention! I'm right this minute listening to an interview with her mother explaining that her daughter wants marriage and have babies desperately. She could have had those things several times over. The problem is that those things do not require a camera and a live microphone and someone asking personal questions you claim you won't answer while you are answering them for your "reality" show public who has nothing else to do but live their life vicariously through yours!
I don't know... maybe it's me! I have a problem with a woman who cries about taking off her clothes in front of a camera, then complains about taking taking off her clothes in front of a camera! (Yeah, right, that pimple on your ass and the cellulite on your legs is butt ugly!)
What price freedom?

No comments: