Saturday, September 13, 2008

Outside the Confines of My Utopia... by A. Dacosta Brathway

...exists an atmosphere of uncertainty, marked by the confusion of those who speak w/ a duality associated the "forked tongue" that perpetuates the fraud of the human condition as ordained by some oxymoronic demi-god who is eager to capture a false ideal, trumped up in a nightmare disguised as a dream.

Imagine the audacity of a preconceived notion that a race of people would prefer to live in captivity to serve a hand at the end of whip, though it may be psychological, that defies the law of gravity in the subconscious...

What was I thinking when I left the crib? Was it the body politic designed by some invisible entity unbeknownst to me that made me think that I had to participate in this farce; or, was I just playing the role of the Lemming? "Oh no I didn't..." make the rules, yet I am told that I have to follow or live in fear of the re percussion's...

And so I deal w/ the navigation of this vicious cycle of in normality everyday to return to that which is my creation pre-ordained by GOD to make sense of this nonsense so that I can sift my sanity from the ingredients of insanity and enhance my flavor!

(c) A. Dacosta Brathway 2008

No comments: