Monday, September 22, 2008

A Warped POV by A. Dacosta Brathway

Monday, September 22nd.../ Why is there so much contention between men and women? You would think that people who were built and put on the planet to co-exist, in harmony, would co-exist in harmony. There are arguments, disagreements, discord...( I know, discord and disagreement mean the same thing. That's the point!) There is divorce, the excrement of marriage... (Are you shittin' me?) We get married to get a divorce... We cannot see eye to eye with the one we supposedly love and want to spend the rest of our lives with. Go figure. The man-woman thing is so played out that the same gender love thing wants equal recognition because it is a viable option. When did that come into play? Whether it is right or wrong is not my call. Personally, I don't care. It is just puzzling to me why the master plan is not working. I was married once and my marriage did not work for me. Wait a minute... It just came to me why my marriage did not work! It did not work because it WAS work! I get it now. I was supposed to go to work, then come home and work some more! What was I thinking? Why did I get married for love, sex, and pleasure? I went about it all wrong. My thinking was flawed. I was supposed to work at my marriage and accumulate things and pay bills and be satisfied with that until I got old and gray and TIRED! I was supposed to look back on all that I had aquired and relish in it. So I contributed to my confusion. Now I am old, quasi-gray, TIRED and I look back and I have nothing to relish in... Except my misery. I have no job, no house, no car. I will never marry again and I don't believe in same gender sex so what's left? I know... I'll blog!

No comments: