Saturday, September 13, 2008

Ran Into My... by A. Dacosta Brathway

..."fo' better or worse" other half in another life
that created the continental divide and sent me on my ride!
Disrespectful, playin' on my last nerve,
While on the verge...
If her behind were that fine, she'd still be mine...
Now her only comfort is her fatness of choice,
w/ no voice to make her adorable...
How dare she,
Hang up on me,
In the heat of the verbage...
Her tongue lashing...
Aimed at the wrong place...
All up in my perceived face.
The bond has been broken
W/ her being outspoken,
Never scoring a point...
When rearing the head of the beast,
At the very least
Strike a mighty blow...
Ya know?
Fuck being a pontificant participant,
Wading in your shallowness
While being afraid to mermaid in deeper waters...

(c) A. Dacosta Brathway 2005

No comments: