Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Warped POV by A. Dacosta Brathway

April 19th, Tuesday... I just read a sad commentary from Halle Berry explaining why she is not good in marriage. She explained that her father left the family and she had no positive role model to follow relating to men. So, as a result, she is better at being older because of her marriage failures.
It all sounds like a nice, neat summary of her life and probably speaks to most women who have gone thru the same situation. BUT, I have one question?: Why do older women get upset when an older man desires a younger woman?
Sure there are some pitfalls to the "Winter-Summer" piece but why even stick your nose in that? Looking at it, the whole model is screwed up and no one seems to be claiming responsibility for the failure of it, so it is what it is applies here. Whatever the situation is, curb your enthusiasm when it comes to condemning someone else's bad choice. Everyone has the right to screw up their life for whatever reason.
"My daddy left so I have no man to talk to, to help me make a bad decision about choosing a man!" Yeah right!
That whole "being attracted to a bad boy" thing been played out. Nine times out of ten a good guy got castrated in the process. Maybe that's a reason for him becoming a bad father? Who's to say?
Damn, look at the time! I gotta go call my daughter to explain to her why my child support payment is late!

No comments: