Wednesday, October 24, 2007

CRAP/ My Journal by Al Brathway

October 24th, Wednesday/ I just read an article Barack Obama's campaign strategy. It said that he is campaigning like he is a "regular guy." Trust me... I have no objection to the strategy but he better be careful. The last guy who campaigned that way screwed up the whole world with his "regular guy" mentality and goofy looks. I'm thinking that we need a "presidential" guy with a presidential brain who can undo what the "regular guy" did. However, if his (Obama) strategy is to act like a "regular guy" and he gets in and screws everything up (that's right, it can get worse!), he should get a "regular guy" beat down. (That could happen too considering Obama is a Black guy! They might take his behind down to Jena and comense to...) Wait a minute... I must be trippin'! Obama is not going to be President!/ CRAP!

No comments: