Friday, October 19, 2007

CRAP/ My Journal by Al Brathway

Oct.19th, Friday Afternoon/ I was watching a show called Hollywood's 20 Sexiest Jobs and I have to say that I have new hope for finding a rewarding job with great pay! The #1 sexiest job in Hollywood is being a body parts model. Hey, I'm packing my bags and moving to Cali because there was one body part that they did not talk about that I have plenty of... I'm going to be the first body part model (who, by the way, is Black!) and model my beer gut!!! I will corner a market! I'm tall, dark, handsome, and I have the most photogenic gut you can imagine. And why not? When I was in elementary school and the teacher talked about what we should aspire to be, I knew then that I did not want to be a policeman or a fireman. Oh hell no! As I got older, reality set in and I found out that politics played a big role in a Black man getting any kind of job in America. I'm not good at playing politics but I sure am good at drinking beer! Tell the truth, you have not seen a beer gut body model anywhere. And, if I cannot get an agency to rep me, I will start my own agency and pimp myself. I wouldn't mind having me for a boss anyway...!/ What the hell am I saying?/ CRAP!

No comments: