Monday, September 3, 2012

Shit Happens

September 3rd, Monday/Labor Day... Okay... maybe it's me. I have a leather shoulder bag that has a latch that slides under a bar (strip of metal) to hold the flap closed. The latch is broken so I went to a luggage store to ask if they could fix the latch. The guy I talked to (from India) could not do the work but he referred me to the shoe repair store... Wait a minute... The shoe repair store? So I asked him if they did that kind of work and he said, "I DON'T KNOW! WHENEVER I GET SOMETHING I CAN'T DO, I REFER CUSTOMER TO THEM!") What the ...?
I get it. Fuck customer service! Look, step up your game when you come to this country and own a business! And, cavete vendor! If you are going to fleece AMERICA, at the very least be slick about it. And, if you are going to play the role of the "stupid" consumer, learn to develop some "BALLS" to challenge who is doing the selling! "I'm just sayin'"

No comments: