Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A Warped POV by A. Dacosta Brathway

September 21st, Wednesday... Okay... I'm confused! Back in the day, I got twisted around when Dennis Rodman was dressing up in women's clothes and wearing makeup and being one of the fiercest rebounders in NBA history! I got through that. Then I see my "homeboy" Ron Artest snap and commence to taking out a row of seats in Detroit! (I gave him the benefit of the doubt because, technically, he did not start the fight!) But I draw the line when "Ron-Ron" changed his name to "Metta World Peace" then signed on with Dancing With The Stars! Are you kidding me? Dancing With The Stars? That lame ass shit? Queensbourough Ron and DWTS... DAMN!Then, to add insult to injury, he LOST in the first round! I can see a... Oh let's see... A reality show participant doing that! Why not? All they do on their show is walk around and say the dumb ass shit they say during the course of the day anyway! But a "baller" on a "world championship" team in the annals of NBA history blowing up the cha-cha? How do you screw up the cha-cha? It's one, two, cha cha cha! Then, to take a page out of "The Worm's" wardrobe book and wear what he wore? Would Dennis wear that outfit even on a bad hair day? (They have both had bad hair days and looked better!)
Time for me to start watching the NHL!

No comments: