Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Warped POV by A. Dacosta Brathway

June 30th, Tuesday/ What is this disease going around? Correct me if I am wrong but I think it is called "Highgovernmentofficialstupiditious!" The latest to be effected by this medical mishap is the Governor of South Carolina, (R) Mark Sanford. Here is another (supposedly) high moral fiber, citizen in good standing, "do-gooder", family man who just cannot seem to keep his mouth shut and his zipper closed while condescendingly judging others. How does this stuff happen? Is it a strategy to keep people off of your stench by trashing others who commit adultery, cheating, and other acts of ill repute? I don't get it...
I thought you had to be "smart" to serve public office in any government capacity? (Buzzzzzzz!) Wrong! Apparently you have to be at some high level of "bobo-headism" status. I always thought that you were supposed to "take it to your grave" when you did something stupid? The wife is always the first to know. She sleeps with you. She is constantly reading you. Plus, the woman's intuition thing is always in full effect, especially when marriage is the platform.
Look fellas, if you want another piece of ass, stop making demands on your wife to lose weight! (Hey, I'm just trying to help out!)

No comments: