Monday, December 22, 2014

Never Thought I'd See You Again! by A. Dacosta Brathway

December 22nd, Monday... Man! It has been soooo long since last posted, I thought I didn't have a blog anymore! What was I thinking? So much has happened. Black men being hunted by the police. RGIII proves me right by not being a "Franchise Quarterback!" The Redskins stink. (So does the Giants and the Jets!) Bill Cosby looks more and more like  pervert as the days go by! "Ratchet TV is gaining momentum. TV producers have found a way to make Black folks look more and more like assholes to white viewers...(...if they watch it instead of the news?) What else?

So what now? I plan to jump back on MT. The new year is coming in and I am refocused. A lot has changed for me. All of my security blankets are gone. I am out here on my own, for real! It's no biggie. I've been a loner all my life. Now I am on the tight rope without a net. Hey, it could be worse... I could (NOT) be on a tight rope at all. In other words, I am back on the blog! (Get it?)

No comments: