Monday, August 13, 2012

Shit Happens

August 13th, Monday... Far be it for me to judge but what is wrong w/ the Black Church leadership? Why are the parishoners so angry? The church I attend has me all confused. I'm thinking that the people would be more cheerful and friendly but all I'm getting is attitude.
If I had the relationship w/ GOD the way some of them claim to have, I'd be happy all the time! I mean, what would I have to be angry about? My future is secure (you know, I'm going to Heaven!). Whatever I'm gonna get has already been promised to me! I don't have to worry about dating or marriage (I'm already dating Jesus!). What is the problem?
I mean, I like it there and all but... Sure I can leave but what guarantee do I have that the atmosphere is any better than where I am? I guess my alternative would be to not go to church at all! What good would that do me? I could go to a "white" church but I don't like being stared at. I'm confused... Lord have mercy!

No comments: