Monday, January 14, 2008

CRAP/ My Journal by Al Brathway

January, '08, Monday/ Well it's a new year and that means new things. My plans are to go to new places and do new things. I plan to meet new people and participate in new dialogue. However, this means that I will have to get a new job and make new money. I will also have to have a new attitude! So, making new year's resolutions is not a new thing to me because I do it every year... And, nothing new seems to happen. What could be new to me is that I get to be in control of all of this newness and have a new found control over everything so that I can experience all that is new. Maybe I should start by saying some new prayers? Whatever is in store for me this year, I hope will be good. I'm ready... Happy New Year!/ CRAP! (But I mean that in a nice and new way!)

No comments: