Friday, November 2, 2007

CRAP/ My Journal by Al Brathway

November 2nd, Friday/ I just got finished reading an Internet article about the boy who is accused of starting the California fires. A neighbor who seemed to know the kid said that he was a "...good boy!" After reading that line I got to thinking, if the kid who set the fires that destroyed homes and people's lives is a "good boy" what the hell would a bad boy do? Last time I checked, a fire is a pretty horrendous thing! Okay, being shot is pretty bad (especially if you die!) and a car accident would rank real high... But I gotta tell you, fire ranks right up there with the best of them. When I was a kid, I played with some matches (ONCE!). When my mother found out, she convinced me that that was not the way I wanted to go if I was to be a good boy. Her words, combined with a sure 'nuff ass whipping, did the trick. Yeah, yeah... I know... You shouldn't whip your children. I didn't like it but I did not know the number I could call to turn my mother in! (I was never good at math!) But I got her message. I can only imagine what I could get away with if I was a kid now!/ CRAP!

No comments: