Sunday, July 15, 2007

CRAP/ My Journal by Al Brathway

July 15th, Sunday/ Man did I have a rough week! I worked a basketball camp, trying to teach kids of various ages how to play the game./ Kids are so much different from what I remember being a kid was like. They don't seem to be as focused about any one thing. It's like their minds are all over the place. Older people are not old because of age, although that has something to do w/ it. They're old because of the way they think. Older people can only focus on one thing at a time. If they attempted to "MM" (Mind Multitask) their head would explode! I know mine has. At first I had a headache. Then, my brain just went dead! Right now I have no activity going on up there. I appear to be fine but I have no thoughts about anything. God forbid someone should ask me a question right now... I would not be able to articulate an answer, even though I might know what to say somewhere in the bowels of my brain./ Like I was watching the program, Sunday Morning, and they did a segment on older people eating at a restaurant in the dark. It was so stupid, but I could not comment on it in the moment because my brain is malfunctioning! Maybe that's why they were eating in the dark and loving it... Their brains are blown like mine! Maybe the lack of light sooths them mentally? Maybe I should try it!/ CRAP!

No comments: