Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Warped POV by A. Dacosta Brathway

December 31st, Saturday... OK. It is only fitting for me to be watching the HISTORY channel, with a program talking about marijuana and how it is distributed throughout America. So, 9 to 1 Blacks & Hispanics to Whites are arrested for marijuana possession. I was not surprised to hear that. But, when I looked up to see a dude delivering marijuana to a cat who called him to bring it by like he was bringing the dude his dry cleaning... OK, hurry up 2011... Get out of the way so that I can make my attitude adjustment for 2012. I'm doing a whole different thing next year!
I ONLY resolution is that I am not doing it like I did previously. I'm flipping my personality! I may become a marvel to modern medical science! I plan to act "chilled" like someone who is on marijuana without smoking marijuana! I understand "double standard" America. I get racism. I know bigots still exist. Yes, I suffer from race, age and general discrimination. I know I'm not liked by everyone. My walk with Jesus Christ is croaked. I'm set in my ways and I don't really give a fuck about much anymore. Those are the qualities of someone who smokes marijuana minus the munchies! So, that's my plan and I sticking to it!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: