Saturday, January 23, 2010

A Warped POV by A. Dacosta Brathway

January 23rd, Saturday/ Where was I last week on the Monday that Martin Luther King's birthday was celebrated? I usually get up at 6 a.m. by radio alarm to the Mike and Mike Show on ESPN radio. I was informed that "Greenie" ( The real thin Mike) referred to MLK as Martin Luther "Coon!" I got the information out of context so...
But, I heard that and I also heard that there is a group that is considering starting an all white pro basketball league! (No Negroes allowed!)
Here is my point... Racism is alive and well. It does not go away... EVER! It's like herpes. Now, here's the irony. If Black Americans are so disregarded and disrespected and unwanted in America, why did some dumb ass even have the bright idea to bring us here in the first place?

No comments: